• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Concatenating videos troubles - ffmpeg

Enthusiast ,
Sep 01, 2015 Sep 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am recording video from a web cam using Adobe Media Server. Recording to .flv at 640x360

I have another set of already recorded .flv files - also at 640x360, and output from Premiere.

I am trying to use FFMPEG to concat them into one video using a file list text file.

When I run the ffmpeg command I get many errors about missing headers, 0x0 frame size, etc. on the second (AMS recorded) flv.

The resulting video plays the pre-recorded one and then gets totally distorted when playing the AMS one.

I have tried using the -re (reEncode) option of FFMPEG, also with no luck.

I do realize that the pre-recorded ones use ON2VP6 and the AMS ones use I think Sorenson Spark, but have also tried converting the flv to mp4 and then using a pre-recorded mp4 to concat and still garbage.

So - what I need is - does anyone know how I can stitch/concatenate videos together on the fly - some from Premiere, some from AMS? It seems like it should be so easy.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 02, 2015 Sep 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

FYI - got it working using the concat filter as opposed to the concat demuxer. Well, mostly working - everything plays and sounds and looks good - just at the start of the videos from AMS there is a 2-3 second pause and then it plays fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines