• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to set slide duration to 0 in Presenter 10

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2015 Sep 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In earlier version of Adobe Presenter ( 7 or 8 ) we were able to set the slide duration to 0 - meaning that as soon as a user clicked the Play button, the slide would immediately advance.

That allowed users to click through the presentation quickly if they chose to - even on the slide that had video.

Problem: In the new Presenter 10 we set the Settings > Slide Duration to 0.0 - but it has no effect -the slide still take a second or so to advance. And the user can not quickly click through the presentation.

Suggestions?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recall this functionality changed in Presenter 9. The reasoning behind the change may have been posted in the forums here, but it was long enough ago that I don't recall. I believe the minimum slide duration is 1 second, but you can still use the Next/Previous buttons to quickly navigate through the presentation. You could always have a statement saying to ignore the slide duration and move on when ready.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks joma - but I hope you are not correct. If you are, well, Adobe should let us decide and not force a decision on us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources