• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am unable to install Adobe Flash Player on my laptop, im using internet explorer, windows 7, when i click on install nothing happens, any ideas on how to install this please?

Sep 03, 2015 Sep 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like to watch videos and games and up until yesterday i had no problem doing so. Now i am unable to do this as i needed to update Adobe Flash Player but when i click to install nothing happens.  Any idea how i can resolve this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2015 Sep 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi claireabe

Please follow the link to resolve the issue:

Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows

If issue still persist,please provide us the specific error messages.

Thanks,

Amrit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amrit,  I have just tried to install again and this time it worked and said install is complete but I have just tried to go on a game and it is still saying the latest version of adobe flash player is required.  Any ideas what i need to do now?

Thanks

Claire

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please reboot your system once after fresh installation & verify which version of Flash player is installed on your system.: Flash Player Help

Thanks,

Amrit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i have rebooted and still not working, im using adobe flash player 18 activeX?

Thanks

Claire

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i click on flash player help it says that adobe flash player is not installed or not enabled but i have checked and it says it is enabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please verify once is your ActiveX Filtering Disabled?

If not please disable it: ActiveX Filtering in Internet Explorer

Thanks,

Amrit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Active X Filtering was enabled, i have now disabled and its all working fine now.

Thank you so much for you help.

Claire

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines