Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to install flash on Mac does not work

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2015 Sep 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have done several different methods trying to update flash player on my macbook air with the most current iOS. It is always the same problem where it gets to ~53% and then fails. I have tried installing with no other flash open after a reboot and disabling all possible flash programs that open at startup, I have deleted the failed installation plugin and setup files, I have tried uninstalling the old flash player first, but that gave me the worst problem as now I have no flash player at all.

Is there anything else I can do? I really need flash for school.

There seems to be a lot of mac's struggling to install, but no solution seems to be working for everyone.

Thank you so much

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2015 Sep 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ubernooblet,

Please follow the instruction for MAC installation issue:

Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac

Hope it helps you.

Thanks,

Amrit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2015 Sep 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, that was the first page/method I did to try and solve this and it does not work for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2015 Sep 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi amritr91416839‌, that was the first page/method I did to try and solve this and it does not work for me. I am still without working flash as of now.

‌

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2015 Sep 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please reply with exact error message you are getting/ post a screensshot: How to post a screenshot in the forum

Also please make sure on which OS you are trying to install flash player.(In the query you have mentioned ios which dont support flash player)

FP Spec : Adobe Flash Player | Tech specs

Thanks,

Amrit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2015 Sep 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually, I just fixed it this morning after seeing a post about downloading a offline installer file "for system administrators". Unfortunately I cannot find the link again, however it is resolved now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines