• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Flash Player for distribution (Dead link)

Jan 13, 2015 Jan 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

(English is not my native language so be gentle)

I work in IT and i would like to share via an Active Directory server :

- Adobe Air runtime

- Adobe Flash Player

- Adobe Reader

- Adobe Shockwave Player

I registered as my enterprise and asked for them, i got accepted and received and email with links to download .msi etc

Everythink worked fine but the link for Flash Player,

The link looks like : http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution4.html?auth=xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxx

It redirects me on the page : Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe where it ask me again to apply

I contacted the support on the chat and Chetan C. answered me to ask it on the forum so here is my problem,

Thank you for the help !

Regards,

Delyios

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2015 Jan 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Delyios,

Can you private message me the full URL you received in the email?  It should not redirect you to the Distribution page to apply again.  It should display a page containing the Flash Player installers, and catalog files (for SMS/SCUP distribution).

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2015 Feb 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria

I'm having the same problem, my link redirects to the standard Flash Player download page when what i need are the native installers for OS X, the link is:

http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution4.html#da1f058f-b928-440a-b7ed-af9c897196ba

Do i need to sign a new agreement?

Many thanks in advance

Mario

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mario,

I will follow-up on this and try to restore access to you.  However, in the future, please do not post your licensing URL to the forums.  This is a unique, per license, URL and it is not supposed to be shared.  How many times have you accessed that URL to download a file?  This question is very important and attempting to resolve the situation.

In the mean time, you can download the OS X native installer files from htp://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria

Opps sorry, I didn’t realise, if you want to issue a new url, please do it’s ok by me

I’ve only used it once I think in about October last year, but I can’t be certain as I also signed up for Adobe Air at the same time and I may be confusing which one I downloaded

Many thanks for your time, its very much appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the additional information, Mario.  I will forward this to the folks who handle the player licensing.  I'll post here when I have an update.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also am experiencing this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Linh,

Please private message me the unique URL you received with you licensing agreement and let me know how many times you have accessed that unique URL.  I will escalate your issue once I have received this information.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2015 Sep 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing this problem as well.  I messaged the URL I received.  It denied me on the first try, I have clicked it repeatedly since then with no success.  Any help is appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am following up with the licensing team.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The licensing team is investigating.  I'll post back here when the issue is resolved.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your assistance, licensing has contacted me.  I appreciate your efforts to help me resolve this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the update.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2015 Sep 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This issue is now resolved.  I have verified your URL is no longer redirecting to the sign-up page.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your help, everything is working correctly now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines