• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cflayout issue

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2008 Feb 07, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a tabbed cflayout. Within each tab there is a form. Within two of the six tabs there is a form and a cfgrid. It all works properly, but when you start clicking through the tabs the content from one tab seems to get tacked onto the content of the other tab. It only seems to tack on the content of the two tabs with the cfgrid and cfform in it.

Example, when I click on Basic, the form displays properly, same with the Format tab. When I click on Choices (cfgird and cfform) that content loads properly but when I click back to Format the Choices content displays along with the Format content. If I click on Basic from there, it also displays the Choices content and the Basic content.

Here is my cflayout code.

<cflayout type="tab" name="QuestionTabs">
<cflayoutarea title="Basic" name="Basic">
<cfdiv bind="url:Events/Questions/Basic/dsp_basicForm.cfm?Question_ID={Question:QuestionGrid.Question_ID}"/>
</cflayoutarea>
<cflayoutarea title="Format" name="Format">
<cfdiv bind="url:Events/Questions/Format/dsp_formatForm.cfm?Question_ID={Question:QuestionGrid.Question_ID}"/>
</cflayoutarea>
<cflayoutarea title="Choices" name="Choices">
<cfdiv bind="url:Events/Questions/Choices/index.cfm?Question_ID={Question:QuestionGrid.Question_ID}"/>
</cflayoutarea>
<cflayoutarea title="Dependents" name="Dependents">
<cfdiv bind="url:Events/Questions/Dependents/index.cfm?Question_ID={Question:QuestionGrid.Question_ID}"/>
</cflayoutarea>
<cflayoutarea title="Attendees" name="QuestionAttendees">
<cfdiv bind="url:Events/Questions/Attendees/dsp_attendeesForm.cfm?Question_ID={Question:QuestionGrid.Question_ID}"/>
</cflayoutarea>
<cflayoutarea title="Admin" name="Admin">
<cfdiv bind="url:Events/Questions/Admin/dsp_adminForm.cfm?Question_ID={Question:QuestionGrid.Question_ID}"/>
</cflayoutarea>

Within the Choices tab it looks like this...

<cfform name="Choices">
<div align="center">
<cfgrid name="ChoicesGrid" format="html" pagesize="7" selectmode="row" striperows="yes" appendkey="yes" font="Verdana"
bind="cfc:PlanningPointV2.Admin.CFC.choices.getAllChoicesGrid({cfgridpage},{cfgridpagesize},{cfgridsortcolumn},{cfgridsortdirection},{Question:QuestionGrid.Question_ID})">
<cfgridcolumn name="Choice_ID" display="no">
<cfgridcolumn name="Choice_Name" header="Choice" display="yes" width="300">
<cfgridcolumn name="Choice_Default" header="Default" display="yes" width="100">
<cfgridcolumn name="FeeString" header="Fees" display="yes" width="250">
<cfgridcolumn name="Choice_Order" header="Order" display="yes" width="100">
</cfgrid>
</div>
</cfform>
<cfdiv bind="url:Events/Questions/Choices/dsp_choiceForm.cfm?Question_ID={Question:QuestionGrid.Question_ID}&Choice_ID={Choices:ChoicesGrid.Choice_ID}"/>

Could it be because of the <cfdiv bind> within that tab? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!!
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 07, 2008 Feb 07, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Are you using the flash grid?
If so, then it might be a layering issue and that the grid is not hiding properly. I had a chart with the same issue. I used this:
param name=wmode value=opaque
Or setting wmode=opaque after the object loads.
Try that and good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation