• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Option for deleting non-necessary files

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2008 Feb 07, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I began developing my first RoboHelp project, I added some HTML and PDF files which I don't need anymore. I would like to know if there is an option within RoboHelp 7 which could automatically find these files and allow me to delete them.

Thank you for your help.
Bob.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Arrgh! It's the words "automatically" and "delete" in the same sentence that scares me. I doubt this is what you mean though. If you run the Unused File report it will list all the files that are in the directory but which are no longer needed by the project. You have to do the deleting though within the Windows directory.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
This way of doing is convenient for me as along as RoboHelp 7 can specify the unused files I don't mind deleting them manually by using MS-Explorer.

Thank you very much.
Bob.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp