• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TipsNTrix

Explorer ,
Feb 07, 2008 Feb 07, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Under adding notes to a topic, you say "Make a hyperlink out of the image. In the Hyperlink dialog, type JavaScript:Shortcut.Click()".

I using v7. In which part of the Hyperlinks Properties dialog do you put this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi harooki2

You type it where you would normally see the path and HTML filename. That big long field at the top of the dialog.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, that's what I thought. I did that.

When I compile, though, I don't see the note icon I'm using for the hyperlink image. However, it works when I have a remote URL in there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again

Perhaps try adding the image file to baggage?

Just a thought... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, that didn't fix it either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again

So you have this as an image on the page? What if you take away any JavaScript or whatever. Do you see the image then after you compile?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I take the hyperlink off, I can see the image after I compile. If I take the shortcut control off and leave the hyperlink on, I can see the image after I compile; but then the hyperlink doesn't work.

This is a slick trick (if I can get it right), and I want to use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again

Okay, I've been out to lunch and when I came home the cable company had me down for a period of time as they were replacing cable.

Now that I'm back...

What version of RoboHelp are you using? I'll test using that version to see if something got lost in translation since I first created that workaround.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using v7. Can we post or upload graphics on this forum? If so, I can send you a graphic of my setup.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again

Nope. but you can do it over here.

Or if you like, just send what you need me to see via my personal E-Mail. Which is rstone75 (at) kc (dot) rr (dot) com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I have to catch a train for home now. I'll catch up with you tomorrow. Thank you so much for taking your time with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp