• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I use a PC laptop with Windows 8.1 and I.E. / Google for accessing internet. BUT I cannot access a number of important sites e.g. my Banking details. When I attempt this I get a message to install Flasplayer BUT when I click on the link I receive these me

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2015 Sep 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a PC laptop with Windows 8.1 and I.E. / Google for accessing internet. BUT I cannot access a number of important sites e.g. my Banking details. When I attempt this I get a message to install Flasplayer BUT when I click on the link I receive these messages: Flash Player is integrated with Internet Explorer in Windows 8. You do not need to install Flash Player. Then: Test Flash Player. Then Either Flash Player is disabled or ActiveX Filter is ON.  Please follow trouble shooting steps to play Flash content: 1.Enable Flash Player’ 2.Disable ActiveX Filtering 3.Update Internet Explorer to get latest version of Flash Player. Despite trying to do all this for months now the problem still exists.  How do I resolve it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines