• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RHH7SR1.EXE

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2008 Feb 07, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Based on information I found on a problem I'm having, I need the service release, RHH7SR1.EXE, but when I click to access Adobe's link it is a broken link. Has anyone downloaded this release? I'm desperate!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2008 Feb 07, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no service release yet for RH7. Where did you get that information?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2008 Feb 08, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found it at the bottom of the RoboHelp download page... http://www.adobe.com/support/robohelp/downloads.html

I was thinking it might help a problem I'm having with RH7. When you load the application and put in the Serial Number the application will run. However, if you close the application and try to run it again it hangs while trying to open...says initializing version control and then never opens. I have a coworker have the same thing happen...Can't get it to work again unless you do a reinstall and then the same thing happens over again! I'm desperate!!!

RoboHelp Version 7
RoboHelp Classic
RHC7SR1.EXE is a Service Release for all RoboHelp Office, RoboHelp Classic and RoboHelp Classic 7.0 users. It is a standard application that finds the install directory for RoboHelp and updates the necessary files via a self-extracting executable file.

RoboHelp HTML Edition
RHH7SR1.EXE is a Service Release for all RoboHelp Office, RoboHelp Classic and RoboHelp HTML Edition 7 users. It is a standard application that finds the install directory for RoboHelp and updates the necessary files via a self-extracting executable file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 08, 2008 Feb 08, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh my...you are looking at an update to a VERY old version of RoboHelp (long before Adobe acquired it).

I hadn't noticed that Adobe named the newest version almost the same as a very old version!

Regards,
GEWB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 11, 2008 Feb 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hello,

I will get someone to remove the above update from that page. That update was indeed intended for the original RoboHelp 7 (released by eHelp approximately 10 years ago). Sorry about that.

Thank you,

Bobby Walker
Adobe Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp