• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Analyzing in Background Forever...

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2015 Sep 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got about 22 x 4k R3D files that add up to about 14 minutes of footage. I have sent them over to AE in order to use warp stabilize vfx. Footage is a hand writing on glass and sometimes the glass is slightly bumped. I placed a + on the top right corner of the glass, hoping this would help the process.
I have been waiting for hours and I am still getting "Analyzing in Background (Step 1 of 2)". Is there any sort of progress bar? Is there any indication of when this will be finished? Is it still working?

Thanks.

AE CC 2015.

12 Core 2.66 Mac Pro

32GB RAM

ATI HD 5770

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2015 Sep 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is "R3D" a "Red" file?  I remember reading on this forum a while ago that there was a bug regarding working with RED files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 14, 2015 Sep 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exact version of AE are you using? It should start with 13.5.1

The info panel should give you an indication of what frame it's on.

Is there a reason you're not using the Warp Stabilizer in Premiere Pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys if you go in the effect controls of the certain video you are proccessing (I used wrap stabilizer with nest) it is showing how many frames it has rendered and simioutaniously the time that it will take to finish the proccess.
I hope I helped somehow. See below the pictures to understand better what I said.

dfsfs.PNGdadada.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has been three years but I have to say, you are a hero!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you...You are a blessing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2023 Jun 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This answer is in Premiere and OP's issue is when Linking to AE. Doesn't answer the problem at all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2023 Oct 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you. The effects control window displayed that the analysis was finished but I still had the banner, I just reset and then analyze again, and the problem was solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines