Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transferring to Kobo- no permission to copy

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2014 Oct 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Am trying to transfer ebooks from Overdrive to Kobo but it says I don't have permission to copy the books despite my ID matching. I'm not sure what I do to fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 05, 2015 Feb 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another question not answered.  Outstanding since Oct 2014.  I am having the same problem; as are many others.  Who has the answer?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 10, 2015 Aug 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem with Adobe Digital 4.0 so went back to 3.0 and it worked again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2015 Sep 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I went back to 3.0, and still get the same error message when trying to transfer to my Nook Color. Since this has been an ongoing problem since 2014, I'm assuming you are on your own to find the answer, as Adobe will not help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines