• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Java script snag

Feb 11, 2008 Feb 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again!

I have a RoboHelp project in which some of the topics use Javascript, and it works just fine. I have a few lines of code in the header, then farther down in the topic, the Javascript that produces the result I want.

However, I have recently created another RoboHelp project, which is intended to be merged into the original project. I'm using the same Javascript code in the header and farther down in the appropriate topic. Everything is identical to the original project: folder levels, coding, etc. But the Javascript in the new project doesn't work -- even without using is as a merged project ... doesn't even work as a "solo" project.

Any thoughts?
thanx!
Lon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... one more thing: I noticed in the original project there is a .js file in the Baggage Files folder, so I tried to install the same .js file in the new project's Baggage Files folder, but the BF won't accept it. Huh?

lon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like the baggage bug has bitten you. See my site for the solution.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 13, 2008 Feb 13, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Peter, for your suggestion. However, I'm a little unclear on something. In your X5 Baggage Bug instructions (Method 1), it says, "...open the file in a text editor such as Notepad and copy/paste an existing section." I'm not sure what is meant by "existing section."

Thanx!
Lon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2008 Feb 13, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
You will see several lines that make up the code for one baggage file. By section I mean the lines that relate to one file.

If still stuck, post back and I'll give an example in the morning.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp