• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

template

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2007 Jun 29, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone in my office is designing a template , and he wants the template included in all of our html ,cfm files in a web site for a client. Could you explain the steps to including a template in html, cfm pages? You could probably use the <cfinclude file> for the .cfm page , but what about the htm, html pages?

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't think you can include server-side code into an html page. If that's what your trying to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use either JavaScript or IFrames. A good discussion of both approaches can be found at http://www.boutell.com/newfaq/creating/include.html. And yes, CFINCLUDE can be used for the ColdFusion pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you. I think this will help alot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation