• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HTML5 Text blurred with Presenter 10

Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2015 Jul 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I would like to know how to fix the issue of blurred HTML text when using Presenter 10. When I view slideshow in PP it is perfect but export to HTML5 blur text to such extend that it is not usable.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2015 Jul 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I export for both SWF and HTML5 the text is crisp. This however is when local machine has Flash Player installed. If not installed and display default to HTML5 the rendering is awful. Is there any way to better the HTML5 text rendering?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2015 Sep 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also would like to know if HTML5 being blurred is a known issue or if there is a workaround (even so far as editing the exported files directly). Does anybody have an idea for us?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2015 Nov 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same problem, can't use the HTML5 text (Presenter 10 & 11). The png files in the resources folder are very small. How can I get a better/higher resolution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2015 Nov 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry. This is a known issue.

FYI, the HTML5 output was primarily meant to support content viewing on tablet browsers.

We do take snapshots of slides at a fixed resolution and the current implementation does not support taking images snapshots at varying (multiple) resolutions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, we are now in 2017, you are still offering this product for sale, everything is going towards HTML 5, Flash is basically obsolete and support for Flash is ending in 2020. Just three years away.

I exported my presentation to HTML 5 only, and the quality is still blurry. This is unacceptable. Do you have a fix? It was a know issue back in November 2015.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Presenter 10 (in the title of this forum thread)? If you are using Presenter 11, have you upgraded to Presenter 11.1?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Presenter 11.1.0 Build 189. This is the latest version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed that is the most current version, you should reach out to Adobe Support here: chat-console

They should be able to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just installed Presenter 11.1 build 189 and the HTML output is still blurry. @Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When will the HTML5 publishing image quality be improved? The output is still 720 x 405 for slides with no way to improve the quality. The poor image quality is unacceptable for corporate training. Is Adobe Presenter still in development since it is based on Flash?

As of now Adobe does not have a path forward for training content that's being created in Presenter since Flash is dead in a couple years. How do I make sure our content isn't broken in a couple of years? As of now all our Adobe Presenter content will be broken. This is very frustrating.

Regards,

Philip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to get better HTML5 quality now ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of the Adobe Presenter 11.1 update the issue has not been resolved. Adobe seems to only push Captivate as their eLearning HMTL5 solution. However Captivate is not a rapid development solution for content that is sourced from PowerPoint presentations in an corporate environment; there are too many compromises/limitations with the PowerPoint import.

I would wait until Adobe Max or shortly after because they tend to update Presenter in the fall and look for a full Presenter 12 upgrade. If they don't address it by then, I wouldn't depend on them to continue development of the tool. They haven't been very open about improving the HTML5 output considering the Flash end-of-life. They might even retain a few extra customers if they would be more open about this product's road-map.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok.

I think we will move to Articulate.

Articulate seems to be always in advance of Adobe Presenter.

I would like to continue with Presenter but, the bugs that we get with Presenter and the fact that they don't seem to resolved them rapidly...

My boss want me to buy software that work !!!  Simple as that !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Articulate is a good option for lecture/presentation centered training. It does most everything that Presenter does and a lot of what Captivate does (and it has proper import/export of closed captions). Although Articulate is more expensive than Adobe's Presenter and Captivate.

We have a lot of old content that needs updating in Presenter, so we are willing to wait a bit longer. iSpring is sufficient alternative for this content if Presenter doesn't come through.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know that Articulate is more expensive.  That's why we use Adobe Presenter since version 6... But, some colleagues use Articulate and it seems to work better.

I didn't know Ispring.  I'll take a look.  Thanks !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

is there any fix for the known issue? I have still the same problem and can't export a sharp HTML5 course to an iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources