• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

screen detail missing

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2015 Jun 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When playing back my recording, the occasional slide doesn't show any screen detail, only the mouse click highlight.  I am using Captivate 8.0.1.242.  Does anyone know why, and how I can fix this.  Thanks

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2015 Jun 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about a simulation (Demo, Training or Assessment)? If yes, you have to know that such a project is using the Blank Master slide. Did you perhaps add objects to that master slide, or other edits?

And when you say 'playing back my recording' do you mean Preview or after publishing? If it is preview, which preview option did you choose?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Sep 15, 2015 Sep 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

During the recording, you may need to click the 'printscreen' button to force a still capture of the required detail.

Clicking the mouse will also cause this but, depending on your settings, will also add a mouse item, click box, and possibly a text caption. Using the printscreen button is the best practice.

Generally, I'll add a still before and after scrolling, or after a new page loads. On some websites, typically those programmed with AJAX techniques, the partial refresh of a page is not captured unless printscreen is used.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources