• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help me with RoboHelp

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2008 Feb 12, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created styles and for some unkown reason the formatting isn't transfering when I compile and try to view the project. Any ideas?? I haven't used this program in forever so it could be something small I missed. On that note, I am attempting to add a jump but when I highlight the hotspot and go to insert there are no options to create the jump. Please help!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 12, 2008 Feb 12, 2008
Hi again

As for the styles, normally we accomplish this using a Style Sheet that is applied to all the topics. Are you certain you have the style sheet applied?

For the hyperlink, just select some text (or an image), right-click and choose Insert Hyperlink from the context menu.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi awarg and welcome to our community

What RoboFlavor are you using? RoboHelp for Word or RoboHelp HTML?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Robo Help HTML, it for support with an application. I didn't know if using a hyperlink was the same thing or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again

As for the styles, normally we accomplish this using a Style Sheet that is applied to all the topics. Are you certain you have the style sheet applied?

For the hyperlink, just select some text (or an image), right-click and choose Insert Hyperlink from the context menu.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the styles to work, I think I was just frusterated. So in RoboHelp HTML the links are the same as a jump???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Technically, they are hyperlinks. The RH help has plenty of stuff about them.

Good luck,
Leon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp