Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cf scheduled tasks

Feb 12, 2008 Feb 12, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i have been having a issue with my coldfusion scheduler in the cfadministrator.

every now and then the scheduler stops working ie runs the schedule then does not re-schedule, according to the scheduler log files.

just not sure what could be causing this?

also is there a way of sending a email to myself if a schedule fails to re-schedule?
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Feb 13, 2008 Feb 13, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Strange, I use the scheduler regularly and have never seen this behavior. I think you might be on the right track in emailing you upon failures. You may also want to email you upon success as well, at least until this problem gets resolved.

A scheduled task is just another user session as far as your application is concerned so you can use specify a CFERROR template. You can also use the output from the scheduled template as a log and in the cf scheduler admin specify to log the output to a file.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation