• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting a topic from within Project Manager = failure

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2008 Feb 13, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I searched for this topic here and in RH7's help and didn't see anything, so I ask:

What could prevent a topic from deleting from the Project Manager?

There's a topic I want to delete. The ever-ugly RH help says only: "Use the Project Manager pod to remove topics and files from your project." Awesome.

When I right-click on a topic and select delete, I'm prompted by a dialog box to acknowledge that the file will be removed from my HD. Alright, do it. It then asks me to check it out from version control. I do, and that's the end of it. The topic remains and it's checked out, but I cannot delete it. Repeated attempts to delete it either ask me to check it out again or there are no prompts at all after the aforementioned "removed from disk" dialog.

I've tried closing and re-opening the project and closing and re-starting RH7 and this problem was extant before and after the 7.01 update.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 13, 2008 Feb 13, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I am having a similar problem. Check your profile in RoboSourceControl. To delete a topic, you have to have the ability to Hide and Unhide, as well as Delete.

If this works, please post back, because we are getting some uneven results here. Some of us can delete and some can't. It does seem to be an issue with the profile you are using in source control, though.

Elisa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp