• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cfgridupdate - does it really work?

Participant ,
Feb 12, 2008 Feb 12, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the hardest time getting cfgridupdate to work. Has anyone had success with it? I am using CF7.

The first error was due to not passing the primary key. I've done this with a display="no" option on the cfgridcolumn property of the primary key variable.

The, I started receiving errors that the data type does not match.

Is there another alternative to cfgrid/cfgridupdate? I like the way it displays all the data similar to a database output. It could potentially make modifications and inserts much easier - if it worked.
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2008 Feb 14, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could try the Ajax approach ( I know you are on MX7 but that shouldnt stop you 🙂 )

Check out some of the examples on EXTJS there is also a custom tag implementation that a couple of different people have done that allows you to use the EXT library without having to have MX8 (or at least should)

I have done an updatable grid using the EXTJS library and it also looks good!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation