• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

COPY NOT ALLOWED problem unanswered!

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2015 Sep 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've read many threads and I haven't found a fix.

I now own a kobo ereader.

I just bought a book from kobo.com

It says that the file type (.acsm) needs to be opened with Adobe Digital Editions and to follow the prompts.

Did that. I forgot at that moment that I had an Adobe ID, so I clicked the link to create one. I GOT AN ERROR on the site. So without any other choice, I went through with only authorizing the computer. What a mistake! Then I read threads on how to fix that and now I finally have my Adobe ID in there.

Now I DO get the option to add the book to my kobo, but then I get the copy not allowed error.

What good is this going to do me if I can't put it on the kobo?? How is this problem solved? This is beyond a refund issue.. I want to read the darn book on my ereader!

FUMING MAD - Lissa

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2015 Sep 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Called Kobo. They said that since I did the authorization without ID first, Adobe has to refresh the file as new. Going to email Adobe and see what they say.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines