• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Teleprompter

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2015 Sep 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So glad to see some of Serious Magic's Visual Communicator return to the market.  I hope you will include some of the handy teleprompter and live scripting features it had.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adam

Can you expound on that? I know Adobe acquired the Serious Magic stuff but it's my understanding that Visual Communicator hasn't been touched is is somewhat of a dying product. Much to my own dismay. It was a cool little product!

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presenter looks really great, but seems more about creating the elements, and then editing them into what you want.  What was so cool about Visual Communicator was the ability to very intuitively storyboard out all your elements along side the teleprompter script, (Conveniently placed at the top of the screen where the webcam usually is).  Then one click and you could run the whole show live with your live camera. 

It would be even cooler today than it was 10 years ago, because of live web streaming, and all that Adobe has put in Presenter Video Express 11

Here is their boy, Karl Miller giving a great overview.

Visual Communicator Overview - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adam, I'm well aware of the Visual Communicator capabilities, but your initial post seemed to imply that you had seen some information about VC "returning to market", so I was interested in what you saw that led you to conclude there was some activity in that direction.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just the promos for Adobe Presenter Video Express 11

It looked like it contained parts of Visual Communicator, some better stuff, but not the live features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ahhh, I see now. Appreciate the link!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a great idea. Makes me want to dig Visual Communicator out of the archives and hope that is the path for Adobe Presenter Video Express.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources