• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

stop cursor from blinking while recording?

Explorer ,
Feb 15, 2008 Feb 15, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anyway to stop the cursor from blinking while it's in record mode? I want to record a webinar that I'm creating with Connect, and I think the blinking cursor might be visible to webinar participants.
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Feb 15, 2008 Feb 15, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hey Tom,

I suspect you are talking about the blinking icon in the taskbar. It is blinking each time a capture is made, or in the case of full-motion capture, it blinks on and off constantly as long as you are still recording.

The cursor should not be blinking, however, even in full motion capture. If that is the case, try changing to a different cursor scheme and see if it continues. It is possible the cursor that seems to be blinking is a transparent CUR in which case changing it should help. Let us know.
~regards
Larry

EDIT: Just woke up to what I probably missed. If you are trying to catch the whole desktop, then of course you are seeing the blinking indicator in the tray. Go to EDIT > PREFERENCES > RECORDING and you can turn off the task icon and/or the system-tray icon in those Recording Preferences. Is that possibly what you meant?? Sorry I didn't catch it in the first read-through.

lew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources