• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

We bought a new computer, the old one was out of order. the new one runs with Windows 10. We installed Reader for PC and synchronisiered with the Sony e-book. Now ican´t neither read all of my books on PC or e-book.It shows:(Digital Rights Management, DRM

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2015 Sep 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We bought a new computer, the old one was out of order. the new one runs with Windows 10. We installed Reader for PC and synchronisiered with the Sony e-book. Now ican´t neither read all of my books on PC or e-book.It shows:(Digital Rights Management, DRM) you are not allowed.Do you want do follow up by authorizing? If I clipp to YES - I have to enter with my ID. But it doesn´t work.

I would like to read all my books not only 2 of them. Please send information which is helpfull.

Otherwise I will buy an other e-book from Thalia which doesn´t work on adobe-club.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 23, 2015 Sep 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Let me move this thread to the correct forum Adobe Digital Editions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines