• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quiz not working in Presenter 10 - Any help?

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2015 Jan 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I designed a little quiz in Presenter 10 but in the published presentation the text of the quiz is invisible an buttons are displayed wrong. Any help?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 12, 2015 Feb 12, 2015

HI There,

I have shared the Dll files please download it and see if it works for you:

1. Click on the below link to download the patch :

Shared Files - Acrobat.com

2. Please download the zip file and extract it.

3. Please check the version of Presenter installed on your machine.

4. For 32bit: Please copy the PptImgExporter.dll from 32 bit folder and paste it under “C:\ProgramFiles (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Presenter 10.0”.

5.For 64bit: Please copy the PptImgExporter.dll from 64 bit folder and paste it under

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2015 Jan 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you apply any theme in your presentation? If yes then try to change the theme or remove it completely and then try to publish the presentation.

If that doesn't work then you may try to copy the slides from existing presentation to a new presentation and then try to preview .

Regards,

Rajeev.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2015 Jan 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No - that does not work. Even a complete new presentation with quiz does not work. I got the answer from support that I have to create a new administrator user under Windows 7. I did and it works there.

The problem is that all my data, settings, preferences, desktop, favorites etc. are "lost" and have to copy from the old user account. I did that - which took me a lot of time - with the result that presenter does not work either on the new account anymore.

Seems to be a very problematic program - I'm very disappointed about that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems like that there are some corrupt elements exist in your old user profile. You can access all of your data from any user account or if you want you can import only the data from other user account into your new account.

Regards,

Rajeev.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is not a solution. I cannot switch always between accounts .... I have a lot of programs and settings in my old account and everything works fine except for Presenter....It will take me weeks to get all set again in the new account.

I really want a solution that works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 21, 2015 Jan 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems like it is a corrupt dll file. Support seems able to provide a fix, it was discussed here, Adobe Connect User Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sending you a .dll file on your email . Please follow the steps given below and see if it resolves the issue:-

• Please download the zip file attached to the email and extract it.
  • Please check the version of Presenter installed on your machine
  • For 32bit: Please copy the PptImgExporter.dll from 32 bit folder and paste it under “C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Presenter 10.0”.
  • For 64bit: Please copy the PptImgExporter.dll from 64 bit folder and paste it under “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Presenter 10.0”.
  • Please try to publish the project now.

Please let me know if you face any issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does not work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2015 Jan 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way you could send me this .dll file, too?

I am having a similar issue with my questions not showing up at all and also my Submit or Review Quiz buttons. (See below)

scrn-54cd26a0.png

Ugh this issue has been driving me crazy!!!! I will be doing everything correctly and this will still happen even if I copy everything and place in a new presentation.

Thank you for any help that you can provide.. Running on Powerpoint 2007 w/Adobe Presenter 10 on a 64 bit OS. send to email: kzimmer@careandcompliance.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 01, 2015 Feb 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also experiencing Adobe Presenter 10 quiz rendering problems and am wondering if I need an updated PptImgExporter.dll file too. I've disabled the Quiz pane and set my quiz questions to show in the normal course Outline tab. In the Theme editor, I've renamed the Notes tab to Narration. I've turned off all other tabs.

Here's what I see:

Notes_and_Submit_render_failures--blurred_content.png

I've blurred out the content, but not the Submit button which is appearing blank. Also, note the Narration tab which is rendering completely outside the panel on the left!

The source PowerPoint slide looks like this before I publish the course:

Notes_and_Submit_render_failures--blurred_content--PPTX_before_publishing.png

You can see that the Submit button has white text on a blue background in the PowerPoint source. After I publish the course in Adobe Presenter 10, though, the slide updates to this:

Notes_and_Submit_render_failures--blurred_content--PPTX_after_publishing.png

You can see that the blue background has somehow been replaced with white, which is also how the button renders in the published course. The alignment of radio buttons, letter labels, and answer choices is good here. But in another quiz question in the same course, which appears just a few slides after this one, the alignment is off:

Notes_and_alignment_render_failures--blurred_content.png

You can see that the letter labels (i.e., A), B), and C)) are raised above the radio buttons and answer choices they are associated with.

These render problems are very frustrating since there appears to be nothing to fix in the source PowerPoint deck. Will the updated PptImgExporter.dll fix these issues? If so, can someone send me the correct DLL file?

Here are the details on software versions and OS that I'm using:

• Windows 8.1
  • PowerPoint 2013 (not sure if it's 32 or 64 bit)
  • Adobe Presenter 10.0.0 build 196

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have sent you required .dll file through email . Please follow the steps given below and see if it resolves the issue:-

• For 32bit: Please copy the PptImgExporter.dll from 32 bit folder and paste it under “C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Presenter 10.0”.
  • For 64bit: Please copy the PptImgExporter.dll from 64 bit folder and paste it under “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Presenter 10.0”.

Please let me know if you face any issue.

Regards,

Rajeev.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajeev,

I received an email repeating the contents of your post, above, but there is no attachment. I suspect that email is just triggered by any post to this forum thread, in which case, I may not have received your email with the .dll file attachment. I checked my spam folder, but I don't see anything there either. Can you try to send me the file again? My address is rayc at-symbol sfsu.edu, or rayc at-symbol oldkingcole.com.

Thanks!

-Ray

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have sent you the files through We transfer now. you will get an email from Wetransfer.com . you can download it from there.

Regards,

Rajeev.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 02, 2015 Feb 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rajeev,

I made a backup copy of my original DLL, then downloaded the new one you sent me and copied the 32-bit version over the existing DLL in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Presenter 10.0 folder. There was no Adobe Presenter 10.0 folder in the C:\Program Files\Adobe folder on my PC, and hence, no corresponding 64-bit DLL to replace. I guess I must be running with the 32-bit version of MS PowerPoint and Adobe Presenter.

After I copied the new 32-bt DLL over the old one, I rebooted my computer. When the PC booted back up again, I republished my Adobe Presenter course to test if the new DLL fixed my problem. Unfortunately, it did not. My published output still has the Narration tab rendered outside the panel, text alignment is still a problem in some quiz questions, and some quiz questions still render the Submit button incorrectly, exactly as before I installed the new DLL.

I need a fix for this problem ASAP.

-Ray

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2015 Feb 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ray ,

You may also try to create a new user account and make sure that username does not contain a space or any special characters in it You must have the complete admin rights on the new user account.

Regards,

Rajeev.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have sent you required .dll file through email . Please follow the steps given below and see if it resolves the issue:-

Please let me know if you face any issue.

Regards,

Rajeev.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2015 Feb 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rajeev,

I have not received anything from wetransfer.com, can you please resend the file to kzimmer@careandcompliance instead of the email tied to this account?

I appreciate your help, thank you!

- Keri Zimmer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2015 Feb 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI There,

I have shared the Dll files please download it and see if it works for you:

1. Click on the below link to download the patch :

Shared Files - Acrobat.com

2. Please download the zip file and extract it.

3. Please check the version of Presenter installed on your machine.

4. For 32bit: Please copy the PptImgExporter.dll from 32 bit folder and paste it under “C:\ProgramFiles (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Presenter 10.0”.

5.For 64bit: Please copy the PptImgExporter.dll from 64 bit folder and paste it under “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Presenter 10.0”.

6. Try to publish the project now and check.

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2015 Dec 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does this work for Presenter 11?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meanwhile my PowerPoint crashed saying I have to disable the adobepresenter.comaddin. I did and not it is impossible to enable the Add-in of Presenter again. I did already complete de-installation and re-installation: NOTHING

But the program works fine in another user account, so I have to move all my settings and favorites etc. to the new user account.....A lot of time lost with this problem and still not completely solved....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 22, 2015 Jan 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you figure out how to enable the Presenter Add-in?

The process was discussed here: Presenter 7 add-in disabled itself in PPT 2010 can't enable it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem.

Can send me the DLL file too?

Regards.

Rafel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rafael,

I would also suggest you to please create a new user profile which has the complete admin rights and also make sure that user name does not contain space or any special characters.

I will also send you the .dll files through we transfer but try the above step first.

Regards,

Rajeev.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 12, 2015 Feb 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajeev,

Thanks for your answer, but I had some other problems on my computer and I've formatted it.

As I have a clean Windows installation, all went fine with Presenter.

Regards,

Rafael.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2015 Apr 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Mayank,

Thanks for sharing .dll library. It was very helpful for me. Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources