• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

fdf to pdf in Adobe Pro XI

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2015 Sep 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I had Adobe Pro X and utilized the fdf to pdf conversion tab frequently. I have been updated to Adobe Pro XI and I no longer see that feature. I was converting text to pdf, but the converted file size is to large for my organization. How do I enable the fdf to pdf feature in Pro XI?

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but you posted in the wrong forum, the Captivate forum. I'll try to move this thread to the Acrobat forum.

Again, I apologize, but I'm not able to move the thread. Could you try to post this again in the Acrobat forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

v/r

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK. This time I did delete your personal data in your answer. To avoid spam, because this is a public forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources