• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot install Flash Player. Each time I download the Installer and execute, the following happens. ------------ Connection failed ----- RETRY ---- then ------- Start the process again. WHY is this happening??? How can I solve the problem????

Sep 01, 2015 Sep 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot install Flash Player. Each time I download the Installer and execute, the following happens. ------------ Connection failed ----- RETRY ---- then ------- Start the process again. WHY is this happening??? How can I solve the problem????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2015 Sep 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi georgej25191731,

Which Operating System are you using and what is its version ?

Thanks,

Eswar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 26, 2015 Sep 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using several computer from my location. (1) Windows Vista Service Pack 2. All up to date. (2) Windows 8.1 Up to date. --- Hope this helps. I am just happy somebody responded.

Thanks

George

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2015 Sep 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi George,

To further investigate this issue, can you please provide us the following log files . If you have a few minutes, Please do the following:

1. Download the online installer from https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer
  2. Create an empty text file named ADM.trace inside your %temp% directory.  The file extension itself is .trace, not .txt or anything else.
    • Vista and above: C:\Users\<YourUserID>\AppData\Local\Temp\
  • To create the empty text file, navigate to the %temp% directory, right-click in an empty area and select New > Text Document
  • Rename the new file to ADM.trace

3.  Run the online installer again until the error is returned.  

4. Two files, Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log will be generated.  The files are located at the following location:

• Vista and above: C:\Users\<YourUserID>\AppData\Local\Temp\Adobe_ADMLogs
  • Upload the files using the How to share a document instructions
  • Post the following information in your reply:
    • URL to the uploaded log files

Thanks,

Eswar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines