• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cant authorize my computer

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2015 Sep 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a book, and instructed to install Adobe Digital Editions 4.5. When I open the program my book isn't there, so I tried adding a book but it doesn't see it as a acsm ext. So I double clicked on the downloaded book and the program comes up asking to authorize and after putting in E Book Vendor, i selected Adobe and then my ID but after pressing authorize it cam up with this error...

"

ACTIVATION SERVER ERROR

code:E_ADEPT_REQUEST_EXPIRED http://adeactivate.adobe/adept/Activate

2015-09-26T14:29:39-07:00%

20(1443302979000)%20before%20215-09-26T16:58:52-07:00%20(1443311932064

So I have contacted support on chat and was asked to erase authorization but in the help section but the letters are greyed out so nothing happens.

I am not a computer geek and this is annoying just to read my book. Any ideas on this.

Thanks

RickAdobe Digital error.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2015 Sep 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please refer to the help document providing the solution for this issue, Error: E_ADEPT_REQUEST_EXPIRED | Digital Editions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2015 Sep 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, I'll try that

On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 12:30 AM, Dominic Michael <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines