• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Just lost Adobe Presenter 11 plug-in from PowerPoint

Explorer ,
Sep 27, 2015 Sep 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just lost Adobe Presenter 11 plug-in from PowerPoint. What is procedure to re-add the plug-in? Thanks.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 28, 2015 Sep 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Kacarter,

Please follow the steps mentioned in the below article. Let me know if you are still facing the issue.

https://helpx.adobe.com/presenter/kb/presenter-not-loading.html  

Thanks,

Sidhartha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2015 Oct 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sidharhta,

I am having the same problem. I followed the link you gave. I am getting the error message at Point 6 of the solution and the advice is to edit the registry. Please can you help me with this step: "Also, add one more Default DWORD with LoadBehavior set to 0." Should this be a new subkey labelled Default with the value of zero?

Thanks

Aidan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 15, 2015 Oct 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aidan,

In order to add default DWORD with LoadBehavior set to 0, follow below steps:

1. Right Click on Registry Details section, Hover over New and Select DWORD (32-bit) Value. D-word will get added. (See the attached image)

add-default dword.png

2. Rename it to "(Default)" and double click it to set value to 0 in hexadecimal base format.

Thanks,

Sidhartha Panda

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2015 Oct 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sidharhta,

I am still having the same problem. I am getting the error message at Point 6. I have edited the registry, screen shot below. Please can you tell me what to try next?

I am running Office 2016 and Windows 10.

Thanks

Aidan

Presenter add-in.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2015 Oct 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi  Aidan,

Your screen shot shows corrupted registry entries.So just delete both the default and this should resolve your issue.

Note: Manually created default entry can be deleted and deleting the original default will make the default dword proper.

Let me know if you are still facing the issue, if yes we can have a connect session.

Thanks,

Sidhartha (sipanda@adobe.com)

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2015 Oct 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your efforts, Sidhartha, but i still have a problem.

When I try to delete the original (default) entry, Windows does not permit this.

Any ideas? A connect session would be good,

Thank you

Aidan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2015 Oct 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Drop me a mail so that we can have a connect session tomorrow.Let me know what time works best for you.

Thanks,

Sidhartha (sipanda@adobe.com)

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2015 Oct 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, I have wiped my computer and am I going to try an reload Adobe Presenter 11 and see if that works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources