• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unable to download error message: E_ADEPT_XML_SYNTAX

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2015 Sep 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep running into problems when opening ebook file (.acsm) I downloaded from ebrary. ADE gives me the message

Unable to download

Error getting License. License Server Communication Problem:

E_ADEPT_XML_SYNTAX

I've referred to adobe help section which suggested I set the time zone to the downloading website, however this did not solve the problem. I'm currently outside of US so I reset my time to PCT however this didn't fix the problem.

Are there any threads or sites I can look into to troubleshoot?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2015 Sep 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've got exact the same problem,

So I can't help you, but may be it's good for you to know that you are NOT THE ONE & ONLY person, struggling with this problem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2015 Dec 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, i am downloading books from Google Play and trying to open them. I get the same Error. When i open the file i see the <distributor></distributor> tag is mainly ALL 0000000. I am guessing that is not right. And i am betting that is the issue?

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines