• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Collaboration or Learning Dashboard in Presenter 11?

Explorer ,
Sep 28, 2015 Sep 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Collaboration and Learning Dashboard not a part of Presenter anymore. Cannot find it after installing Presenter 11.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 07, 2015 Oct 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I asked the same question, but nobody answered. I just upgraded from Pn10 to Pn11 and learning dashboard is dropped. No one word about it in help, etc. Also Presenter Mobile App is discontinued and removed from app stores. New youtube object and web object widgets works well. Other functionality is the same as Pn 10.

But Video Express 11 is much extended and cool for edu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 08, 2015 Oct 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Well Adobe Captivate Primes is there instead and it seems to be great. I'll guess that is also why the Adobe Presenter mobile app has disappeared. There is a Captivate Prime app there instead.

I agree about the cool features in Video Express. It's easy to present inside the PowerPoint/other software now and it looks great. Also the quiz inside is really nice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 08, 2015 Oct 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx Swedan, I understand about Prime, but i think its for bigger audience. I have own LMS Moodle, but I just prepared also to use Pn collaboration tolls for small synchrone teaching activities. So it was for me bad surprise in Pn11.

But still no big problem, because i have installed at another comp Pn10 and collaboration works.

I think Video Express 11 is one big reason to buy or upgrade for everyone presenters and teachers. Lot of new features and app runs much stable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 13, 2015 Oct 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Yarik,

Owing to low adoption for Learner Dashboard in the Presenter user base, we have discontinued support for Learner Dashboard in Presenter 11.

An alternative we offer today is reporting in Adobe Captivate Prime - Adobe Captivate Prime - Learning Management System

If Learner Dashboard was the *only* solution that helped solve your needs, please write to our product manager – Akshay at Adobe dot com. This will help us prioritize for our next update

Thanks,

Sidhartha

Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources