• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a 64 bit windows vista pc

Sep 28, 2015 Sep 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I know for a fact I have a 64 bit windows vista pc. I do know how to check that. What I would like to know is,  how can I tell if the flash that was downloaded is 64 bit or 32 bit? I checked into control panel and I have (flash 19 active x ) & (flash 19 NPAPI)

Now the reason I don't know what version they are? because,,, when I downloaded a different browser the flash installed along with it.

Whenever I download something I always check it first, but again could not check it because it downloaded with the browser.

Can you just send me instructions how to check it? I moved the mouse over them to see if it would bring the version up but it didn't.

I would appreciate it very much.

Sincerely,

Lee McLaughlin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2015 Sep 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI Ragnuts,

Flash Player installs both 32- and 64-bit versions on 64-bit OS.  The application (e.g. browser) then loads the appropriate one to use.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines