• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player 19.0.0.185 not uninstalling 18.0.0.232 (and possibly other versions)

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2015 Sep 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I thought I'd start a new thread for this specific version even though this issue has been discussed in the following discussions:

Re: Flash Player 18 not uninstalling 17.x or older versions during upgrade

Flash Player 18 not uninstalling 17.x or older versions during upgrade

I'm hoping this will be fixed in the next release or re-release.

Thanks,

Chris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2015 Sep 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Minutemaid

No need to start a new thread.  I'll be updating the other two threads (Re: Flash Player 18 not uninstalling 17.x or older versions during upgrade and Re: Flash player 18.0.0.232 not uninstalling 17.x and older versions during upgrade) when the fix is released.  Please follow one of those two threads to be notified when the fix has been released (currently scheduled for the monthly release).

Also, as stated in those other threads, Flash Player is being upgraded, however, the entry for the previous version is not being removed from the Control Panel.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2015 Sep 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK.  Thank you Maria.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines