Exit

Audio on last slide after quiz questions not playing

Contributor ,
Mar 16, 2015 Mar 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate v5.5

I have a project with a question pool and a series of random questions

The random question slides are without audio.

After finishing the question pool the project closes with the final slide which does have some audio - which runs fine when I test the slide.

However when I test the whole project (F12) the audio on the last slide does not play.

The audio on the slides prior to the random question slides plays without any problem.

Any ideas please?

Noel

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2015 Sep 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 8/Cap 7-- SAME ISSUE. I'm publishing HTML5-- i have quiz questions, a result screen, then a final slide that has audio. I'm currently trying to play around with possible solutions. A guy in another thread added silence to his question slides and said that that did the trick. I'll report back if it works... I can't wait to find another training program. Too many workarounds = wasted time. Maybe Microsoft's PowerPoint add-on, Mix, will do the trick? --rw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2015 Sep 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adding a silent audio file to each question in the question pool did the trick. Hope this is still helpful to you. --rw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources