Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio files name

Participant ,
Aug 05, 2010 Aug 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is it possible to have other kind of naming for the audio files create with the record option of Adobe Presenter.

I record narration on a presentation and I lost de .ppcx file.  So, I have to reimport all my audio.  the name of the audio files are 144076652.mp3, 911255966.mp3, etc...

I have 34 slides...

I just want Presenter to name the file a better way... Like:

(name of presentation)_Slide01.mp3 (for the audio of slide 1)

(name of presentation)_Slide02.mp3 (for the audio of slide 2)

(name of presentation)_Slide03.mp3 (for the audio of slide 3)

and so on...

Is it possible to change the way Presenter name the audio files it record ?

I would be very very much easier to reimport the file at the right place.

Thanks

Jerome

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 17, 2014 Sep 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No answer for 4 years..... I'm still waiting !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The answer is no. If you use a different program to record the audio (Audacity, AVS, Audition, etc.) then you can save the audio using whatever naming convention you want, and then import the auido to Presenter. This is my workflow as I've found that I prefer the ability to name my audio files as well as have full audio editing functionality when recording audio for Presenter. Then if the presenation corrupts, I have all my audio files ready for re-importing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a good idea to use another software to record audio.  But, when my clients rent the portable computer I don't want to explain them how to use another software to record narration.  They want to make it in the easiest way possible.  Adobe Presenter offer it.  Click record...and...record your narration.

I just don't understand why they use number in no particular order to name the files...

If we had

(name of presentation)_Slide01.mp3 (for the audio of slide 1)

It could be easy that way !!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd suggest you put it on the wish list for future Presenter releases: Adobe - Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Done !!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 12, 2014 Nov 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a shame to buy the new version (Adobe Presenter 10) and see that my recommendation made in 2010 was not there....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 30, 2015 Sep 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We will probably buy Adobe Presenter 11

Do someones knows if my recommendation made in 2010 is there ??????

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources