• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blank WYSIWYG tab

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2008 Feb 15, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At least once a day the WYSIWYG tab turns blank and I can't find a way of restoring it without closing the whole RH HTML project and opening it again. The tab is blank for every topic in the project. No contents seem to disappear because the HTML tab is still okay. I find it quite annoying. Has anyone seen this as well, and can it be avoided somehow?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 15, 2008 Feb 15, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mad Greg

I've seen it for years. Personally, I think it has to do with memory management. But that's just a hunch. I guess it's just one of those things that I've learned to deal with. When it happens, restart RoboHelp.

I suppose you may wish to report it to the development team. You may do this by clicking here and completing the form you should find there.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 18, 2008 Feb 18, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greg,

One sneaky workaround that can sometimes help is to click the eyeglasses button to display the preview of the current page. After you do that and close the preview, the WYSIWYG tab updates. If you really need to see an image on the page, you can double-click the image placeholder and it will come back after you close the Image window.

I don't do this for very long, but sometimes I'm right in the middle of a crucial paragraph and I don't want to forget what I was saying. This gives me a chance to finish my thought before restarting RH.

HTH,
Elisa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2008 Feb 20, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi, thanks for sharing your experiences. It's an annoying although not serious bug, especially when you're interrupted in your chain of thoughts. I've actually had some general memory problems with my hard disk for some time. A few days ago I changed to another drive, and I haven't seen any blank pages yet. Crossing my thumbs...
🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp