• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

an error occurred when decrypting Adobe EPUB content

New Here ,
May 31, 2014 May 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never had problems with my Sony before (PRS 300) until my laptop automatically upgraded to 8.1.  Now I get a message saying there is  problem .... any ideas ...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2014 Jul 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem on my HP Envy with Win 8.1.  I did successfully download books several months ago, but now nothing.  Adobe support chat line couldn't help.  They said to go to Overdrive support.  HOW?  I can't find any way to contact them.

Avalon Art

Update:  Success!  After downloading the small 1kb file from the public library using Overdrive, I went into my download files, double clicked on the file to open it, and selected to open with Digital Editions instead of Overdrive--and there was the full book.  I used the Digital Editions page to select my Nook under "computer devices" on the left side of the screen and copied it over.  No problem.  Hope this helps others and I hope it continues to work on my next download.

Art

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2014 Jul 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have the same thing with my Sony PRS-350. No problems on old PC with Windows XP but now I have a new PC with Win 8.1 I'm getting the error message. Any suggestions appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 03, 2015 Oct 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have gotten the same message from downloading an ebook onto Overdrive and I click to process it and it says "an error occurred when decrypting Adobe EPUB content"

Sorry I don't have a solution!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines