• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player will not work on my Win 7 Desktop

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2015 Oct 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Words cannot express how disgusted I am, so here is the facts:  Flash not working  on Win 7 Desktop, (even thought it is loaded, version 19). It does work on my Win laptop after I turned off Active X. I have read everything (I think) to try to get help.  Turn off and on Active X, updated Java, turned off my virus and internet security (AVG) - even read that was a problem.  But, this is not a problem on my win 7 laptop.   Also, I have re-booted every time I make a change.  I am fairly tech smart.  I have uninstalled (even with Revo), and re-installed.  Is there anything else to try to get this work or should I just give up and tell everyone Adobe Flash is so inconsistent and I have no answers.  I am President of a computer club and in a senior development in Florida.  I talk to a lot of seniors and everyone is so frustrated with Adobe Flash player.  This really gives YOU a bad name.  And, this is so sad - because senior really would like to have a good experience on the computer - but, companies like you make it impossible.     If anyone has any suggestions, other than what I have tried - please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Oct 05, 2015 Oct 05, 2015

Did you try the following Adobe website? Go down to the bottom where it says, "Still having problems?" and click on the link for your browser.

Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows

If this works save the website as a favorite or bookmark.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try the following Adobe website? Go down to the bottom where it says, "Still having problems?" and click on the link for your browser.

Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows

If this works save the website as a favorite or bookmark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I sent you a reply from the forum site. Thank you so much. I did not realize Shockwave and Flash were the same. You are the man or woman.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, yes - Thank You.  Actually, I did not know that shockwave was another name for flash.  That probably sounds really lame, but, terminology is the key.  I am so happy - I wish I could do more than just Thank You.  You can have my first born.  Ha ha.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines