• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

won't take password when installing

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2015 Oct 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clicked on downloaded Flash Player update and it prompts me to enter my password for Adobe.  I did and it would not take it.  I went to my Adobe account, reset my password and tried again.  It still won't take my password.  Any ideas to fix this?  Also, could I delete my adobe account and start again?  Can't figure out on their website how to do this.  Thx.  Jan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 06, 2015 Oct 06, 2015

Hi janh19112644,

This is the OS, not Flash Player, prompting for the password, so it would be your system password,  not Adobe ID.  Please see the FAQ What userid & password do I need to install Flash Player? for assistance.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi janh19112644,

This is the OS, not Flash Player, prompting for the password, so it would be your system password,  not Adobe ID.  Please see the FAQ What userid & password do I need to install Flash Player? for assistance.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to use my OS password too but that didn't work either.  Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI janh19112644,

The FAQ I linked to contains a number of resources for resetting the password.  Again, this is your OS that is prompting for the password and has nothing to do with Flash Player.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank  you for your quick reply.  I will try that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines