• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do i edit conversion settings on a generated project?

Explorer ,
Oct 06, 2015 Oct 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experimenting with RoboHelp 2015 trial version. I imported the framemaker files and in the Project settings tab I was able to select para and char settings via the + sign in 'Edit Conversions settings' in the Project Settings tab, but now after generating the plus signs are not there and I have no option to edit, please advise.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2015 Oct 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What source are you using? Word? FM? Linked or imported?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 08, 2015 Oct 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured this one out Jeff, thanx anyway.

Cheers,

William

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 08, 2015 Oct 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

William, I'm pleased you sorted the issue.

Can you tell us what you did to resolve it? Your response could help others down the road.

Thanks... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 13, 2015 Nov 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure np rick - To update FM conversion settings, go to the Project tab, select Settings, click on 'Edit conversion settings for FM documents'; if you find there are no expand plus signs next to Paragraph and Character (the problem I encountered), cancel out of that window and back to the Project tab, then click on the Update button; now try again clicking on the Settings and Edit conv. settings button; this time you should see the plus signs so that you can edit styles and specify paginations..

-Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp