• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't authorize my laptop,

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2015 Oct 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't authorize my laptop, although my Adobe-ID and password are correctly used. I'm told "user-ID or password wrong" Does anyone know the solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 08, 2015 Oct 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to reset the password over the Homepage and used only letters and numbers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2015 Oct 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem yesterday. The 'Authorise Computer' command was greyed out and inactive in the drop down menu. In the end, through looking at other replies on this forum, I right clicked on the ADE entry in the list of programs and clicked 'Run as Administrator'. Since then I have been able to authorise both my laptop and my Kobo and have managed to borrow a library book and transfer it to the Kobo. I'm not 100 per cent sure, as I was trying lots of different things, but I may also have changed the Installation of ADE to 'Run as Administrator' as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines