• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm getting a Warning 5002 when publishing both swf and swc. Why is that?

Participant ,
Oct 09, 2015 Oct 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

, Line 1, Column 1Warning: 5002: The frame scripts of the symbol 'Options' have been ignored because a compiled clip contains a definition for Options. To override the Options definition, place a custom class file within your classpath.

After I've deleted ALL swf's and swc's in the same folder there's no warning. Then after I've published swf and swc again the warning pops up again....It started with Flash CC. Never happened when I was using Flash CS4

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2015 Oct 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you must have a compiled clip with the Options class defined and you also have code on a movieclip timeline that has its class =  Options.  it doesn't make sense to have precompiled code AND code that's compiled upon publication.

you need to remove one of those two things, the frame script or the compiled clip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 15, 2015 Oct 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, however my knowledge of actionscript is too limited even to understand your answer. I'm not a coder. The files work even with the warning, so I'll just remove the .swf and .swc before publishing.

Thanks anyway!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2015 Oct 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines