Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Worst. Activation. Ever.

Jun 17, 2015 Jun 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No longer a question, just a gripe! This is the worst online registration/activation/customer support facility I have EVER used (and I've used TalkTalk!)!

After creating my Adobe ID for use with Digital Editions, the browser said, "Success. Your account has been created", but it didn't say what I needed to do next. After nearly an hour with no confirmatory email (I'd received other email in that time, and checked Spam), I came here. (Actually, I tried the 'Live Chat' facility first, but it seems to be as much use as a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest - for 40 minutes after initiating 'chat' I've been looking at, "We are still assisting other customers, thank you for your patience.")

Having typed up my question for this forum as to what was going on and clicking 'Ask Now', I was prompted to log in to my newly-created account. On doing so, I was informed that I'd NOW successfully activated my account, and to check for the confirmatory email! Sure enough, there it was, so I now have the authorisation to submit a forum post complaining about not receiving the authorisation to ...oh, what's the use! Someone has GOT to die, and I think it's probably going to have to be me.

Blur were 100% correct; Modern Life Is Rubbish!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2015 Oct 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Whew!  Thanks, I thought it was just me.  I've never experienced so many problems, and slogging around trying to find answers is daunting!!.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines