• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Formstack and BC integration via Zapier

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2015 Oct 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not a Dev but I read that BC API is now RESTful and according to Zapier, that's what it takes to integrate their "Zaps." I currently use services like Formstack, Typeform and Mailchimp that I would like to use to import/export data to the BC CRM. Any recommendations to get someone from Adobe to look into this? After contacting Zapier, they recommended introducing the Adobe team to their developer platform: https://zapier.com/developer/

I'm very new to BC and currently trying to develop a plan to migrate these services and my website under one roof with BC. I don't quite understand how things work yet so I apologize in advance if I am missing something.

Thanks,

Steve

TOPICS
3rd party integration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The BC Restful API is not open yet to use on 3rd party systems - Oauth. When this is released you can start using it for 3rd party integrations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depending on what you want to achieve, this may be done by developing BC Apps‌ using the API.

Check documentation for OAuth: Server to server service

Need to do some more reading before giving you a better response as I haven't used Zapier before.

M.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mihai

Did you investigate a BC <> Zapier integration any further, is it possible now? It would open up a world of opportunities...

Cheers

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2015 Nov 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the work around could be in the meantime to make mailchimp the hub list (or another support crm in zapier - zoho is free for low user number)

Then go BC > Mailchimp > Zap > Zapier supported CRM

Then go typeform > Zap > Zapier supported CRM

then go formstack > Zap > Zapier supported CRM

Use duplication tools in Zapier supported CRM to data manage perhaps

M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines