• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Opened document on PC without authorizing with adobe id

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2015 Oct 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Adobe Digital Editions recently and opened a document without authorizing my pc with my adobe ID

I wanted to share the document across devices, but was not able to, due to the registration of the file to my PC (i.e. because it wasn't synchronized to my Adobe ID)

I went on the online chat facility for help, and the Support person has lead me to lose all access to the file I wanted to share between devices.

So position i'm in:

I have a document authorised to my PC, but with no Adobe ID etc.

I can't access the document, as I de-authorised my PC to register with my Adobe ID

Question: Is there anything that I can do to recover the file / re-gain access?

Note: Re-purchasing the file is not an option due to cost (a textbook)

Not a happy user of Adobe Digital Editions - especially the terrible customer services via online chat

Matt (UK)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2016 May 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you still have this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi I want to know how to synchronise digital editions across devices? I downloaded a book on my laptop which can be read on digital editions. I have downloaded digital editions for android on my tablet and phone but cannot find the same book on these two devices. Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines