• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem Returning Books Adobe Digital Edition

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2012 Nov 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded adobe digital editions. It works fine, except I can't return a book when I'm done reading it. The Return Borrowed Item is not in bold print to hightlight to use to return a book.  Any ideas how to correct this problem.  Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2012 Nov 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Digital Editions forum.

Have you been able to return books previously?  Is this a eBook you have checked out from your library?  How much time is remaining on the loan period?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2012 Nov 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for replying to my problem. I started with the program a year ago, and I have always been able to return books when I am done reading them. Yes, these are e-books from my public library. The book is to be returned by Dec. 1. I called and talk to one of the ladies at the library, and she said uninstall the program and download the updated version, which I did. And I still can not return the book I have. Thanks nickiedog

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2015 Oct 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do I return downloadedook

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2015 Oct 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, did you ever get this problem sorted? I've got my full quota of library books and all of a sudden the 'return' option isn't hi-lighted. I'm going on holiday tomorrow and I have 8 days on some and 14 days on others. VERY FRUSTRATING! Added to this, I'm next in line for 2 books that I've been waiting a couple of months for

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 22, 2015 Oct 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you ask his Library if have a Problem at moment with the Option? I has the same problem before because the Library has problem with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2015 Oct 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sorry not to have replied to you, not being rude, I was out of the country without internet. Thanks for your suggestion. I'll try to contact them on Monday although with library cut backs I'm not sure who deals with ebooks at the moment

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2016 Jan 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem, I finally tried right clicking on the book in my Adobe library, and there it shows a return item option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2016 Jun 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem until I realized a subtle requirement before clicking on Return Borrowed Item.

You first have to select (click on) a particular book to highlight it.

After a particular book is selected, you can now right click on it and then click on Return Borrowed Item.

Adobe has unfortunately made it possible to click on Return Borrowed Item before selecting the book, in which case the software just does nothing and the user is baffled.

Adobe:  please make this more user friendly! While you are at it, please fix the baffling authorization problems!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines