Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Go to URL but won't come back to next slide

Feb 25, 2008 Feb 25, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Cp slide, I added a button that says click me if you got the wrong answer in the previous slide. It does take me to the desired pdf but I cannot get back into the next cp slide. Rather, it opens the cp project at the cover and starts anew.

This is annoying. What am I doing wrong?
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Janet A.,

Try opening your PDF in a *new* window. This option is in the drop-list to the right of the Success action to *Open URL or File* on the button dialog. Look for the carat (or downward half-diamond) to the right of the blank in which you enter the URL or filename, and the window-type selection is there. Choose "New" from the list.

Then go back and open the same carat drop-list. At the bottom is the selection to "Continue Playing Project" which is checked ON by default. De-select that option to stop the Captivate movie where it is so that you can return to it at the same point you left it (after viewing the PDF document).

That should help out.
regards~
Larry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Oh Wow. Thanks so much. I may get to show my execs this software sooner, thanks to the Forum Members' help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources