• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why am I continually getting CE_COPY_NOT_ALLOWED No permission to copy this book

Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2015 Oct 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not want to copy it; I just want to be able to put it onto my e-reader.   I have been having this problem since the 1st of the month.   The publisher fixed it so I could re-down load the books as previously I had the E_LIC_ALREADY message and could not even download them.    Now they are on ADE but I cannot move them to my reader.  I had no problems at all until this month.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2015 Oct 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does no one know how to answer my question? 

I read on another forum about the control-shift-D and was able to re-authorize ADE but I am STILL getting the copy not allowed.   All I am getting is a complete runaround from the publisher of the books and the reader company, telling me I have to talk to the other, and now not even anyone at Adobe can help?    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines