• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hi. I paid a monthly subscription the after Effects, but still there is no result. what should I do?

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2015 Oct 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Снимок экрана 2015-10-12 в 23.57.44.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Oct 16, 2015 Oct 16, 2015

Hi narinan15860208,

If you are still having issues you may want to check that the language in which you installed After Effects matches the one selected in the CC Desktop App. Check out this discussion for more information: Re: Creative Cloud not showing apps.

You can also Contact Customer Care‌.

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

Best,

Del

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 12, 2015 Oct 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Log out of your Cloud account... Restart your computer... Log in to your paid Cloud account

-Sign in help http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/account-password-sign-faq.html

-https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/sign-in-out-activate-apps.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2015 Oct 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Thanks for the quick response. But nothing happened . I did everything as you said . But there is no result . my account there is information about the purchase, but there is no product. Therefore, I would like to cancel the purchase . How to do it?

13.10.2015, 02:07, "John T Smith" <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

Hi. I paid a monthly subscription the after Effects, but still there is no result. what should I do?

created by John T Smith in Downloading, Installing, Setting Up - View the full discussion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You MUST have a 64bit computer and operating system... what is your computer?

MINIMUM for After Effects and Premiere Pro http://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

-Programs are not SUPPOSED to display or download if they will not install on your computer

Cancel https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/cancel-membership.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Снимок экрана 2015-10-14 в 0.30.01.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 16, 2015 Oct 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi narinan15860208,

If you are still having issues you may want to check that the language in which you installed After Effects matches the one selected in the CC Desktop App. Check out this discussion for more information: Re: Creative Cloud not showing apps.

You can also Contact Customer Care‌.

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

Best,

Del

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines