• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cannot access activex file during preview

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2015 Sep 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to preview my presentations I get a cannot access the activeX1.xml file error message. This happens in all my presentations.  I am using PowerPoint 2013, and Presenter Pro 11.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 24, 2015 Sep 24, 2015

Guys from iSpring Solutions have managed to develop a tool that fixes presentations with broken Flash objects

http://www.ispringsolutions.com/blog/how-to-restore-a-powerpoint-file-corrupted-by-flash/

It seems that they also provide a iSpring Suite product with functionality similar to Adobe Presenter

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2015 Sep 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is caused by the latest Flash Player 19.0.0.185 update.

There is already an issue in Flash player issue tracker.

Bug#4062206 - Flash content cannot be embedded within Microsoft PowerPoint

I recommend you to vote for that issue to make Adobe Flash player team fix it ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2015 Sep 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This issue is known to us.

We are investigating the problem.We will provide the fix shortly.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great. I am glad to hear that. Will you then put that fix in the Flash 19 version for reload, or apply the fix to it once it is installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2015 Oct 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The issue of publishing the project is fixed now.

To fix the issue, just update the Flash ActiveX to the version 19.0.0.207 and you will be able to publish again.

To update the Flash ActiveX go to this link from Internet Explorer : Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions

To recover the old projects which got corrupted you can go through this article and recover all your old projects : https://helpx.adobe.com/presenter/kb/projects-in-presenter-get-corrupted.html

Thanks,

Soumodipto Chatterjee

Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2015 Oct 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This solution worked for me!  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys from iSpring Solutions have managed to develop a tool that fixes presentations with broken Flash objects

http://www.ispringsolutions.com/blog/how-to-restore-a-powerpoint-file-corrupted-by-flash/

It seems that they also provide a iSpring Suite product with functionality similar to Adobe Presenter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources